**

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just Try to Remain Calm



Just a little over a month ago we began finishing our basement, yeah! Oh we are so excited. Despite the excitement, I think I might go crazy very soon. Our boys who were sleeping in the basement in a partially finished room, now sleep in the living room in sleeping bags. Boys will be boys, whether they have a bedroom or the living room floor. They are driving me crazy with all the wrestling (I know they wrestle more now just to make me crazy). I get to witness every fight. Their clothes are everywhere, but only because they have no where to really be (the laundry room is the designated area). The laundry room has no floor. There is always boy stuff all over the living room. My motto: Just try to remain calm. If I can't see the laundry room floor in a month then my freaking out will be justified.

2 comments:

  1. Just think, it will be worth it when it's done. Right?? Hopefully, that will be soon. I'm sure the boys are having a great time not having to deal with keeping their rooms clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand the mess that attacks the rest of your house while you are trying to finish the basement. I keep reminding myself to take a breath and remember it won't be like this forever. It sounds like you are doing the same thing at your house.

    ReplyDelete