**

Saturday, January 16, 2010

You Know We Can Say A Prayer




The other day Sophia was at her little friends house when her mom overheard this conversation. They were looking for a specific doll and couldn't find it.

Sophia: "You know Avery we can say a prayer. Heavenly Father will help us out."

Avery: "I know but I think we will be able to find it without saying a prayer."

Sophia: "But maybe if we say a prayer we will find it faster."

About this time Avery discovers the doll.

Avery: "See we didn't need to pray to find the doll."

Sophia: "But we still could have prayed Avery. We can pray anytime, anywhere!"

Out of the mouth of babes we are reminded of the simple gospel truths. I am grateful that Sophia knows she can pray anytime, anywhere.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks to the Primary theme! How adorable! I love that picture too. Is that you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! At least you know she is listening when you teach her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! Is that one of your kids in the picture? I love that story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, the picture I just found on the internet, but I thought it fit.

    ReplyDelete