**

Monday, October 26, 2009

Kimball Supports Breast Cancer Awareness Week


So this weekend Kimball went out on a limb and bought a really nice pink shirt with blue stripes on it. He actually got a little dressed up to go to school. I must say that I welcome the new apparel and am sick of t-shirts and basketball jerseys. When he got home from school I asked if anyone noticed his nice shirt. He said, "Yeah and you'll never guess what today was? It was breast cancer awareness week and a few kids thought that he was a supporter of breast cancer awareness." Can you think of anything more embarrassing for an 8th grade boy. It made me laugh.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, your blog makes me laugh. What a funny experience for Kimball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks for the laughs. That had me and Frank roaring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimball! I'm so impressed, you look all GQ while supporting a cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Uncle Paul says he supports breast awareness too!

    ReplyDelete