**

Thursday, November 5, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

I was just thinking about what makes life great and I want to share thoughts with you....

Mark, he makes my life great! He is my best friend and a great father. Thanks for all you do!

Kimball's joking makes me laugh and sometimes makes me just a little crazy. But he is a great big brother. Hope adores him and he has the touch to make her happy when she is sad.

Nick- who can resist those eyes. He is very loving and fun to be with. He is always trying to find out why, how, and anything about everything.

Kate's little love notes tucked under the pillow or on top of my computer make me smile. She is very thoughtful, especially when she can tell you are having a bad day.

Sophia is always on her toes and not always in a bad way. I love it when Mark comes home, she loves to wait on him. She loves getting him drinks, food, snacks, or whatever he wants, or even if he doesn't, want it bless her heart she gets it anyway.

Hope's little conversations make me smile. Her constant asking "Why Nemo sad mommy?" Or telling me "I love you mommy." She melts my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Those are great! Aren't families awesome!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I doing wrong with Paige...she walks around telling me "your mean!" and "I am never, never, never playing with you again!"

    I find Nemo a little disturbing myself, tell Sophia to stop watching it!

    ReplyDelete