**

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Passions....

When I think of each of my kids sometimes I have a certain image in my mind. I was going through some pictures the other day and I thought I would share some of my favs!

Kimball is has found a passion in running. He ran cross country last year and did track long distance this year. He has already ran two 5K's this spring and has a couple more he is looking forward to. He is a great long distance runner!



Nick, the candy man! Everyone in our family knows about his love for candy, treats, cookies, well lets just say anything with sugar in it! (I secretly share his love and its hard to say no when he begs to bake something even if I know I will probably eat the whole batch all by myself.)



Kate, loves people and more specifically family. This picture just reminds me how intently she loves to talk and listen to what people have to say. She is a very genuine person.



Sophia recently learned how to ride her bike without training wheels, she rides it wrecklessly whenever there is a chance. I must say this is her passion right now!



Hope has become our little singer. She loves to sing Little Mermaid, Princess and the Frog, and other somewhat inappropriate songs for a two year old that she hears on the radio. In this pic she has adapted the meraca as her microphone!



What can I say, I love these kids!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you have posted each of their passions. I think it helps as a parent to be involved in their lives. Also to know when to encourage and maybe push a little (because it's really something they love) and to know when they are just trying something new for the first time and letting them find out if they like it or not, and if they don't, it's ok to let them step away. Because they will always have their ONE passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I love that picture of Kate listening and smiling. It reminds me so much of you!

    ReplyDelete