**

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Bountiful Baskets....



Someone in my ward told me about Bountiful Baskets. It is a produce co-op. You purchase online and choose a location to pick up at. There are locations all over Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, and Washington. This is what was in my basket today. There were 6 ears of corn, 2 large tomatoes, 1 bunch of bananas, 1 romaine lettuce, 10 little heads bok choy (I have no idea what to do with them), 1 small carton blackberries, 1 honeydew, 8 gala apples, 1 bag grapes, 6 potatoes, 4 red peppers and 8 small peaches. An amazing value for just $15.00 plus a $1.50 handling fee. It is so simple and delicious.

*When you get something you don't know what to do with get on Bountiful Baskets and people post recipes for unusual things.

3 comments:

  1. My sister-in-law did this too, but hers included some sort of meat as well. This would be good if we don't end up with a garden this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this company, but I haven't tried it yet. I keep meaning to and then I forget when it's the day to get online and find a location. You really scored a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some family members that do this too! I've never gotten in on it though. Maybe I need to. :)

    ReplyDelete