**

Monday, November 15, 2010

Kate Bug ...they say its your birthday!



Where do I start! Lets just say I can't imagine life without our Kate Bug! She is so pretty, happy, loving, kind, caring, and considerate. She is definitely the middle child. She is a peacemaker in our home. It's really hard to believe that she turns 9 years old today. Kate loves to be with family and friends. She has been a singer since she could talk. Kate loves to read and excels in school. She loves to accessorize...yep, fancy hairdos, lots of hair flowers, headbands, etc. She loves to wear scarves and owns way to many pairs of shoes. She loves to listen to music. I feel so blessed to have such a fun daughter. We love you sooooo much. Happy Birthday to you!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kate! She is such a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't I leave a comment for Kate? I swear I did. Can't imagine the Potter family w/o the fashionista, Kate! Hope your birthday was great.

    ReplyDelete