**

Monday, March 8, 2010

What Were You Doing...

I saw this on my sisters blog and thought it was a cute idea.

TWENTY years ago I...
1. Was going to Mont Harmon Junior High
2. Had really big hair, tapered my pants, and rolled up my shirt sleeves
3. Went on tour with a singing group to California

TEN years ago I...
1. Was celebrating my fifth anniversary
2. Building our first house
3. Was wishing my mom didn't have to have chemo treatments

FIVE years ago I...
1. Had our fourth baby
2. Sat by myself in church every Sunday
3. Had more time to scrapbook

THREE years ago I...
1. Was surprised to find out that there would be a baby #5
2. Had the best neighbors ever
3. Was excited to finally have family move close

ONE year ago I...
1. Was trying to find a house for our family because our other house sold quickly (very stressful)
2. Moved to Kaysville
3. Didn't have to sit by myself at church anymore (yeah)

So far THIS YEAR I have...
1. Been bogged down by the Mean Mommy Syndrome
2. Almost gotten our basement finished
3. Gone to the cabin once, it was snowy and peaceful

YESTERDAY I...
1. Went church and actually bore my testimony in Relief Society
2. Started working on some gift bags for our Relief Society Birthday Party
3. Looked at the Sunday ads, this is my Sunday ritual.

TODAY I
1. Finished the gift bags with a friend
2. Went to Walmart
3. Took Kimball's gym clothes to him at school.

TOMORROW I will...
1. Finish preparations for our Relief Society Party
2. Do the laundry
3. Get the carpets cleaned

In the NEXT YEAR I hope to...
1. Lose 15 lbs.
2. Scrapbook again
3. Get my house organized

EVERYDAY I...
1. Am thankful I don't have to go to a job
2. Am thankful my kids are healthy
3. Think of my mom at least once (sorry to copy Heather) but its true

3 comments:

  1. That's cute! I wonder why you sat by yourself at church and then a five years later you didn't? Oh, that gives me hope! But really? Five years?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this. It got me thinking about what I was doing in those years too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you did this - kind of fun, huh?

    ReplyDelete