**

Friday, July 22, 2011

Swim Lessons ... A Necessary Evil

Summer means swim lessons whether you like it or not! My mom did it to me and I am doing it to my sweet little munchkins. The girls took three sessions and it ended up being a lot. They were Monday through Thursday for 1/2 hour each day, except Hope she only took two sessions. But it has all been worth it, they are doing great. Their fear of water is diminishing which brings a smile to my face.


This is Kate and Sophia, they were in the same class.


We found that goggles are a key to our success! We don't leave home without them. Sophia was going off the slide by the 2nd session and the diving board by the 3rd session.


Kate is doing awesome and by the last session braved the diving board and the slide.


Hope loved it, this is her blowing her bubbles. After 4 weeks she was a little burned out though.

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog layout and I need to be a good mom and get my kids back in. Jackson is good but Gavin still has issues with confidence in the deep and Camberlyn will not put her head under voluntarily. I hope we can work on that.
    Looks like it was well worth it and I'm glad they made such good progress in one summer.
    Maybe I need to invest in some good goggles.

    ReplyDelete