**

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Seriously 14!

I can't believe it, Kimball turns 14 today. I look back and can't believe how fast the time has gone. He has always been such a cute kid. He is growing into a fine young man. He is a great big brother, and babysits for me a lot. He is fun to be around and has become quite the joker. His response to everything is "Sure, I guess" or "I'd say so". Sometimes these little comments get me a little crazy, but they just fit his personality. Kimball loves basketball, watching the Jazz, buying new shoes, running, and spending time with friends. He is working towards his eagle scout award and only has the project left. We love Kimball and he is a great example to his brothers and sisters.



Always a mischievous smile on his face!




This picture of the boys together makes me happy! Kimball really isn't being serious, its all part of the act.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I can't believe he's 14!! That's SO old! He'll be driving in 2 years?? Crazy!
    Happy Birthday Kimball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to believe he is getting to be that old. I love those pictures of your kids. Hope Kimball had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kimball! I can't even believe he is 14!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimball is so grown up, but will always be that sweet 9 year old scout underneath all the 'cool.' You do know that having a sense of humor is in direct relation to intelligence?

    ReplyDelete