**

Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Hopey!



Happy 3rd Birthday Hope! I can't believe that three years ago today our little princess was born. She has kept us hopping ever since. She has become a very busy girl. She has taken voice lessons from her sister, she can sing like no one else. In fact, she frequently puts on concerts when requested. She loves friends, dress-ups, babies, and polly pockets especially the princess ones. She loves string cheese, popsicles, and chewing on ice cubes. She loves being with family and friends. If you ask her about who is in her family she says, "Mom, Dad, Nick, Kate, Sophia, and Brother". Kimball is affectionately known as Brother, he really is her favorite. I can't imagine our lives without our little princess. Happy Birthday Hopey!

8 comments:

  1. I cannot believe she is 3! Time goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, I can't believe how fast time flies! She is so cute, I'm glad we got to play this week. And I'm sorry if she was horribly frightened from our rat. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Hope! 3 years old? Seriously!?! I hope she enjoys her day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a busy birthday day! 2 nieces and a sister. Hope is such a cutie! I hope she has a great birthday. Tell her Happy birthday for us. Her singing is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is the sweetest little girl ever! Happy Birthday to Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she had a great birthday! She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to my little buddy! She is a wonderful singer.

    ReplyDelete