**

Friday, December 31, 2010

Yes, we did have Christmas!

In reading everyone's blogs about Christmas I realized that you might be wondering if we actually celebrated anything this year. (Because I blog so frequently and all.) Well, we had a wonderful very low key Christmas. I have realized that there is no such thing as the perfect Christmas. The perfect Christmas consists of having my family surrounding me and I could give or take the gifts. Despite all of this, I have kids that still love the magic of Christmas. Christmas lights, Christmas stories, family traditions and, of course, Santa and his reindeer. We even put reindeer food out this year, it worked, Santa made it.

Well, here are some pictures of our Christmas. We went ice skating, the kids loved it.


We got to watch the zamboni clean up the ice.


Hope didn't want this night to end. She outlasted us all.


After we went and got frosty's and fries at Wendy's!

All she wants for Christmas is her one front tooth. Perfect timing!

We also made gingerbread houses, Kate's was the fanciest.

Holy cow, handsome boy! He was dying to have a vest for Christmas,
then he spent some his Christmas money to buy a bowtie.

Just waiting, is it my turn yet.

Sophia asked Santa to bring make-up. That's all. But when I ran over her bike about two weeks before Christmas we let Santa know right away and he pulled through.

Kate got a camera and somewhat of a crazy hairdo!


Nick got a couple of video games. He played them all day!


Kimball got a John Wall jersey and is still waiting for his other jersey! Santa got a late start and the mailman must have been too busy! (Jan. 3rd, it still isn't here.)

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! It looks like you had a fun Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a bowtie? He'll be all ready for those dances in highschool, what a stud!
    Iceskating is so much fun, unfortunately, we don't go nearly enough. I can't seem to convince Frank that it is fun at all, but my kids love it. Looks like some great new traditions and family time. That is what I love best as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was Santa upset that heshe had to buy a new bike?

    I wish we would have been able to go ice skating with you guys while we were there, I think my kids would love it.

    Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. Seth has told everyone he got a "create kit" for Christmas. He has also taken over the mosaic kit, with Paiges' approval. Perfect picking!!!

    What did you do to make Kimball so happy at Wendy's? I do not look forward to the teenage years...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Kimball isn't much for pictures, but he actually wasn't mad in that pic. Just his pictures face. Silly boy! And Santa was a little disappointed that we had to add a bike to the list, but oh well. Sometimes that's how things roll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I can't believe how handsome Kimball looks! Looks like Christmas was a great time at your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that Christmas came to your house. I think you would of had some pretty upset kids. Looks like it was a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete