**

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday




I think we are one of the luckiest families EVER!! We have a Nick, everyone should have a Nick. Nick is a fun, loving, happy, excitable, friendly, and a helpful boy. He is very tender at times, this is a very endearing quality. This is one of my favorite pictures of Nick, even though it is a couple of years old, this is how I think I will always remember Nick. Those big brown eyes have melted our hearts many times. Thanks Nick for being a great son, one that we love with all our hearts!!!

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 11! That means I am going to have an 11 year old soon too. Hope he had a good birthday. He is such a sweet boy, if I can say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nick!! Holy cow- what a big kid. Yeah- no more Cubs right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Nick! He's a great kind. I was honored to teach him in Primary once and he was all those things you mentioned. Plus, he's cute too! Watch out, one day he's going to have all the girls following him. I can't believe he is 11 already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Nick! He is such a great boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a sweet picture. Happy Birthday to Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is how I will always remember Nick too. Those big puppy dog eyes and his silly laugh. I agree - everyone should have a Nick. Glad I have a Nick for a nephew. :) Happy late B-day Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that kid! Happy belated birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Nick! That is the cutest picture ever. Hope your birthday was amazing. We love Nick like he's related - Vince once asked, "So, is Nick our cousin?" Sure. You can pick extra cousins that you want, right?

    ReplyDelete